Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will also format your book to Kindle epub or Createspace + See More

I will also format your book to Kindle epub or Createspace + See More












About:

Welcome to my gig.

Do you know how important the personal statement is to your admission?

The personal statement gives you the opportunity to promote your qualifications and enthusiasm towards that next step in your career.

Worried that yours needs some help? That is where I come in.

I have vast experience in college statements, essays and other compelling content writing.

You can contact me for any type of personal statements; which include law school, medical school, business school and residency personal statements.

I promise to pimp your rough/drafts contents to a compelling personal statement, which will strengthen your application and convince the admission committee of any college or university.

Feel free to contact me 24/7, and I’m ready to deliver.

CONTACT ME NOW.

Reviews


candersong:Great work !

roselyn_baker:thanks for the order

xpert_writer:Flawless service delivered by roselyn. Definitely coming back.

angelxtian:This is the second time working with Roselyn. First for my Personal Statement to graduate school for my Master's in Industrial Engineering, and second for my wife's Graduate school admission in Master's of Health Science. \n\nRoselyn delivered exceptionally on both cases. She is pretty much my family's personal editor now. My wife was very impressed.

fgccatl_17:Awesome! very helpful


No comments:

Post a Comment