Friday, August 31, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit up to 1,000 words in 24 hours

I will professionally proofread and edit up to 1,000 words in 24 hours












About:

I will professionally proofread and edit any document for grammar, punctuation and spelling up to 1,000 words within 24 hours.

I have extensive experience in both writing and reviewing assignments, business plans, presentations, blog posts, brochures, financial reports, and board papers.

I strive to deliver a high quality and professionally proofread document to you.  I love doing this and take pride in my work.

I can also proofread websites and other documents, and can proofread larger documents - 1 gig per 1,000 words.

I am based in Australia and am very responsive.

Reviews


geomos:Great. Thanks

timstrong800:Once again great service and quality

timstrong800:Awesome quality !!

liftbookkeeping:Great experience. Quick turnaround and high quality review.\n

djlonergan:Easy to work with and clear in communication


No comments:

Post a Comment