Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will professionally copy edit, proofread and critique your book

I will professionally copy edit, proofread and critique your book












About:

Hello, 
I'm Greg, a writer, & professional editor and I'd love to leverage my skills to help you perfect your written works. 

Editing books to the highest industry standard requires a high level of skill, education and experience. I hold a B.A, M.A & PhD in literary fields, and have actively participated in the publication of hundreds of bestselling books in the course of my career as a professional editor, proofreader and publishing consultant.

Fine-tune your work, let it flow flawlessly!

I'll perfect:

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Fluency
  • Consistency
  • Clarity & Flow
  • Tenses
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Incorrect word usage etc.
 
You'll get:

  • A professionally certified editor
  • Nonpareil customer service
  • First-rate final draft
.
I'll also make suggestions and critique content like a beta-reader.

Custom orders offered.
For Re-writing, Copy, Developmental, Line, & Content Editing etc.

Editing is done in MS Word using Track Changes feature.

Delivery to include:
 

  • Markup-edited doc detailing tracked changes.
  • Clean-edited doc with tracked changes accepted

Do feel free to contact me for the appropriate quote for your project(s)
 
Sincerely,
Greg

Reviews


sharonasby:Thank you so much! Your suggestions were great!

lisbethelles:Very fast and great proof reading skills.

chiscogreg:Easy to work with, I always enjoy working with Lisbeth.

lisbethelles:The seller is outstanding.

chiscogreg:A superb client, easy to work with.\r\n


No comments:

Post a Comment