Friday, August 31, 2018

I will proofread any text in french up to 1000 words

I will proofread any text in french up to 1000 words












About:

Hello there !

I'm a French native speaker with a degree in french literature and I will happily proofread any text in french for you, up to 1000 words.

What do you need to work with me ?
A 1000 words text (you can use your word processor wordcount!) in a text file or document. Send it to me and you're done !

And then ?
You can expect high quality work. I will deliver it as fast as I can.

"But I have some very special text, can you help me ?"
If you have questions or doubts, just ask ! I will gladly explain the way I work and what I am able to do for you.

Reviews


tat808:Very happy I got Laurence to check the translation another fiverr seller did for me. It was riddled with mistakes. Thanks for a great job!

catalimartinez:Laurence, merci beaucoup, très bon travail!!!!

proofread22:Super! Très vite et efficace.

laurencefr:Merci beaucoup !

blacktitanium42:Super travail de relecture et de correction et livraison rapide de mon document\n\nmerci !!


No comments:

Post a Comment