Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing, proofreading proofreading

I will do proofreading and editing, proofreading proofreading












About:

Are you looking for a professional and experienced Editor who understands the syntactic rules of the English Language to help proofread and edit your book, essay or any document? Search no more.


Your content serves as the first line of contact between you and a potential customer, bad grammar could cost you opportunities as it's a turnoff. It discounts your business' credibility and you lose valuable word of mouth marketing.

place an order now to avoid these issues

What I proofread:

  • Books
  • Business Documents
  • Whitepapers
  • Articles
  • Website Content
  • Essays
  • Dissertations, and more.

I will proofread and edit:

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Clarity amp; flow
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Tense

What you'll receive:

  • 1 document with Microsoft Word Track Changes
  • 1 clean and clear copy ready for publication

Exclusively on fiverr.com/nancy_247

HIRE ME TODAY AND YOU’LL BE GLAD YOU DID!

Book Proofreading | Proofreading | Editing| Book Proofreading and editing|

Reviews


haggoe:Thanks! Great work!

nancy_247:I'm glad you liked it.\nThanks

kdlangford76:I've been putting my first eBook together called 'Alone' and I wanted someone to go through my work before sending it for publishing. I came across nancy_247 and chose this gig because of the outstanding reviews previous people had given the seller. I will certainly use nancy_247 for other projects. GREAT EXPERIENCE! Many thanks. Until next time :)

nancy_247:I'm glad you liked it.\nyour review goes a long way.\nThank you so much.

daryacohen:Very reliable and responsive! good job! def my go to proofreader from now on


No comments:

Post a Comment