Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will proofread and correct your french text

I will proofread and correct your french text












About:

Hello !

My name is Nelly, I live in Paris, France. I am currently working with some compagny as a proofreader and I have a litteral degree. 

I propose you to proofread and correct all type of document.
I will do a quality job, with a 0 mistake guaranty and a fast delivery !

(The price is around 3000 words = 15$ including : spelling, grammar, proofreading and syntax.)

I will always ask you your opinion before closing the contract. Feel free to contact me for more info ;)



Reviews


aliasgharxx:GOOD JOB AND GREAT COMMUNICATION

neltocorrect1:Everything was clear, I recommend !!

alburo:Thank you very much!

neltocorrect1:Perfect !!!

etekcity:Very good work and done very quickly. Would recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment