Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit 500 word ebook for children

I will proofread and edit 500 word ebook for children












About:

Many e-books are self-published and so do not go through an independent editorial process which can make a huge difference to sales. School and public libraries, the largest buyers of children's books, have well set criteria for selecting these items.

I am offering my service to help ensure that your e-book meets the highest standards in terms of literary quality and that it has strong reader appeal because it reflects the specific interests of the different age groups.

I will proofread and edit your work for:

  • grammar, spelling and punctuation
  • expression, and sentence and paragraph structure
  • I will also evaluate the plot and the characterization and the overall story structure and give you suggestions for improving these.

My expertise comes from my having: a major in English; many yearsas a children's librarian during which I read and reviewed hundreds of books;30 years experience teaching a university course on children's literature; practice editing children's stories and a magazine;opportunities to conduct workshops on writing for children.

I am also a published children's writer and knowthe story features that will appeal to children in the different age groups...

.

Reviews


twrite42:Five Star Workmanship …. AGAIN! This lady is a jewel. She took a very rough draft that wasn't working at all and crafted a great working product. And at the speed of light, almost. Thanks again, Robin. You'll be hearing from me soon.

cjohns43:What an awesome job this ghostwriter did on rewriting my original story. I love it!

csrobin928:Good client.

rebeccayurkanin:I like that she looks even at when I change the names of characters, and I forget to change the name every time mentioned, she has caught it a few times, when I did not.

marcothoenelt:I am happy with the result und highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment