Friday, August 31, 2018

I will critique, edit, and proof 2k words as your editor

I will critique, edit, and proof 2k words as your editor












About:

From blog and magazine articles to books, I will edit your document. I am a born and raised, native English speaking, citizen of the US, living most of my life in the Midwest.

Provide me with a docx and I will return an updated version with changes tracked for your convenience. If your document is in another format that's fine, but contact me first to work out the details.

Based on the package you select I cover:
  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Phrasing
  • Tense
  • Perspective
  • Readability

I include two revisions for free. I find that if a work requires more revisions than that the author usually doesn't really know what they want yet and a coaching service would be more valuable than editing.

** Documents over 10,000 words may take longer. Please contact me for an up to date estimate.

Reviews


paulotr:He works with YOUR voice in mind , he will make your message better without losing your voice in the process!

minds123:Good work at a good price

adammyhr:The buyer did a solid self-edit before seeking outside help, making it easier to focus on getting the work to be the best it could instead of just fixing grammar mistakes.

paulotr:Excellent work! Now he is our go-to guy!

mearshm:Very helpful to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment