Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will proofread and copyedit american and british english content

I will proofread and copyedit american and british english content












About:

I’m an experienced, eagle-eyed proofreader who'll personally and carefully line edit,proofreadand copyedit your text. Your text may be, say, an article, an essay, or content meant for the web or other publication. My service includes checking and correcting:

~ Spelling

~ Punctuation

~ Grammar

Your material will be kept completely confidential - I won't share it during the job and will delete it after. I also make custom offers, if you prefer. Please message me before you order.

Any questions regarding my service, or what I can do to help you? Do let me know!

Reviews


amandawhiteneck:It was very easy to work with her and she knew just what I was looking for! I'm very happy with the results!

alexandriaashe:Just amazing!! Proofreading was thoughtful, clear, and delivered on time!! WOULD RECOMMEND ;)

real876pro:Happy to've worked with alexandriaashe on her manuscript, a formidable job on a captivating story. Appreciated her clear communication ... I'd be glad to collaborate with her again in the near future!

ash7546:Always a pleasure. I required the copy turned around in 24 hours for this project and delivery was on time and as promised. Will use again! Thank you

real876pro:Always a pleasure working with Ash7546, many thanks! Interesting work and clear, timely communication, which makes alll the difference. Definitely look forward to helping her again in future, whenever the need should arise!


No comments:

Post a Comment