Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will review and edit your personal statement

I will review and edit your personal statement












About:

The Personal Statement is one of the most influential factors in determining whether or not you get into university however it is incredibly difficult to write especially with the conflicting advice given by both teachers and professors.

Having been through the process recently and received offers from all my chosen universities (including the prestigious LSE), I would like to offer my services to help other students achieve their goals of getting into their first choice university!

I will edit and check your personal statement and offer suggested improvements and ideas on how to get it to the final product. Examples of what I can offer (please see individual gig descriptions for specifics) include:
- a colour coded system for edits
- Highlighted strengths and weaknesses 
- Ideas of how to improve your PS

Note - the help I give is tailored towards applications for UK universities via UCAS

Reviews


bawulkim:Amazing job. I really appreicate it!

tbrownn:Very helpful, would recommend to others. Fast response too!

patelvnikita:Friendly buyer, supplied all the information needed (and more) in order to help with the order!

fabvio:Awesome experience!

patelvnikita:Great buyer, clearly communicated all required information. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment