Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will professionally proof read and edit your manuscript

I will professionally proof read and edit your manuscript












About:

Are you looking for someone to professionally proof read and edit your

content?

Look no further, a professional with vast years of experience is here

to give you the best proofreading and editing services.

I will proofread and edit your books, novels, articles and journals

for grammar, spelling, punctuation, style and cohesion.
My several years of experience in proofreading resumes and cover

letters, books and e-books, contracts, proposals, and more, makes me

an excellent fit at finding your spelling and grammar errors and also

to improve the cohesive structure of your projects.

I never outsource any projects. I will work on your project...guaranteed!

Do you have any special requirements? Feel free to contact me so I can

tend to your needs

Thank you in advance!

Reviews


galit314:Thank you for your proofediting. It was a fast delivery

teresasure:thanks!

christypro:Thank you! I couldn't have expected any editor to have done anything better than what TERESASURE did. My document was edited to the highest standard. I'll definitely buy again. Thanks!

blessedrejoice:Great experience with this seller. I'll be a repeat buyer!

galit314:Thank you for your proofediting. It was a fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment