Friday, August 31, 2018

I will proofread and perform a basic edit up to 1500 words

I will proofread and perform a basic edit up to 1500 words












About:

Hello! 
I am Scott Michael Ernst, and I'm here to help you with your business, creative, or personal writing.  Having exhausted all of the writing courses as an English major, I changed majors and graduated from Northern Illinois University with a Bachelor's degree in Communications in 1993.  Using my experience in both business and creative writing during the ensuing years, I will proofread and perform a basic edit your MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Text document.  Some of the types of writing I work with are:

Novels

Short Stories

Screenplays

Articles

Blogs

Cover Letters

Resumes

E-mail (business or personal)

Marketing Materials

Training Materials


Turn-around time is 24 hours (often less) for up to 1500 words.  Additional words may be added.  Most work will be performed after usual business hours the day received and delivered before 8 AM Central Time.  For longer documents, please contact me to discuss turn-around before ordering. 


Rush gigs taken on a case-by-case basis; please contact me first. 


Formatting and rewriting not covered at this time.

Thank you for your consideration, and keep writing!

Scott

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment