Friday, August 31, 2018

I will line edit manuscripts, articles, essays, blog posts

I will line edit manuscripts, articles, essays, blog posts












About:

*** I will not write school assignments; I will only help you improve them.

PLEASE NOTE: you MUST contact me before ordering or risk cancellation since I may not have time to work on your project, or it may be outside the scope of what I do.

Please message me for a custom offer specific to your project. I look forward to working with you!

I am a professional editor and read every word of every document that crosses my desk. While I offer several different gigs, this one provides the following service:

  • line editing 

This type of editing is especially helpful for people who are not strong, concise writers with years of experience in producing tight, polished writing. 

Line editing concerns itself with the craft of writing:

  • paragraph structure
  • sentence flow
  • word choice
  • exposition (show don't tell....fleshing out concepts)
  • Using techniques like voice, readability, and active versus passive writing

Line editing substantially improves content.

I can use any of the following methods to line edit your document.

Word's track changes feature
 for word documents
Adobe Acrobat Professional X
 sticky note system for pdfs. 
Google Docs 

Reviews


danarch:Thank you for your edits.

dessislava:An absolute pleasure to communicate with Cindy. A top performer in her field who'll save you a ton of time and turn your content into a true gem! I'll hire her again. Thanks so much, Cindy!

cldraughon:Thanks for the opportunity to help polish your blog posts....I know you will succeed in changing the face of education!

scalperjk91:Excellent Job! Thank you so much!

castlewell:Superb work. Let's do more.


No comments:

Post a Comment