Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will proofread 1500 words in spanish, english or french

I will proofread 1500 words in spanish, english or french












About:

As a Spanish native speaker and ESL and FLE teacher I can definetely proofread and edit your short or long documents with accuracy and quality.

I worked creating Spanish grammar videos and I teach Spanish nowadays, experience that keeps me in a permanent training and learning about my native language. 

I also have a college degree in Modern Languages Education that certifes me as a French and English teacher as a foreign language. The special induction I had at university regarding English and French (phonetics, lingusitics, grammar, litterature courses, pedagogical approches to teach, etc.) as well as my experience as a teacher ( almost ten years working with different publics- adults, teens and kids) makes me an ideal person to proofread and edit your documents in these languages. 

My DALF certification in French represents as well a guarantee of my management of French in different aspects, specially vocabulary, grammar and writing techniques.

Proofreading in 3 languages done by one person? Contact me! I will sure make a great job for you! 

For long documents please contact me in advance to check on my availability. 

Reviews


jamesquin:Thanks for quick delivery

acgb87:Thank you! nice experience!

veggiemama:Great proofreading delivered quickly. Merci beaucoup ! :-)

acgb87:De rien! You are welcome! Nice experience!

sreenivast2005:She has done an excellent editing of my French book and English book as bonus. She is very precise in her work and sincere in executing the given work. She has always delivered the files well on time. She has followed all the requirements while executing the work. Above all her rates are very very economical. Love to work with her again in future.


No comments:

Post a Comment