Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit 1000 words in 24 hours

I will proofread and edit 1000 words in 24 hours












About:

I will PROOFREAD and EDIT 1000 words in 24 HOURS.

I am a professional proofreader and copy editor with experience in a wide variety of settings including corporate communications and branding firms, fast-paced ad and PR agencies, publishers and pharmaceutical marketing companies, where I have proofread materials ranging from annual reports, corporate responsibility reports and brand guidelines to press releases, corporate websites, pharmaceutical advertisements and direct marketing components

I will proofread and edit any type of document including:

  • Blog posts
  • Articles
  • E-books
  • Academic dissertations
  • Legal documents
  • Medical documents
  • Websites
  • Product listings (Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, etc.)
  • Instruction manuals
  • Social media profiles
  • Novels/novellas

And what's the best part about my service? It's affordable and gets you professional results!

I use Microsoft's Track Changes for all my edits. You'll receive a clean copy and a copy with all tracked changes and comments. I can deliver up to 3000 words within 24 hours. 

If your document contains over 3000 words, contact me for a custom order.

Reviews


noble318:There are some mistakes but they are small things. the seller was so fast and well edited in time.

noble318:The seller was professional and fast.\nI could submit 3 pages long paper with the seller's help. ordered at 10 pm and submitted the paper at 11 pm.

thewriteword:Great client. Very responsive and knew exactly what they wanted. Highly recommended!

loulou347:Fast delivery and great to work with! Thanks!

noble318:There are some mistakes but they are small things. the seller was so fast and well edited in time.


No comments:

Post a Comment