Monday, August 27, 2018

I will review your medical school and residency personal statements and applications

I will review your medical school and residency personal statements and applications












About:

I have obtained my M.D. degree and have extensive experience in professional and academic writing, editing, and proofreading. I have had multiple academic publications in some of the highest impact factor journals in medicine. I have also navigated the stressful application process of medical school and residency and ultimately secured a spot in a top tier medical school as well as the most competitive residency specialty in medicine (Orthopedic Surgery).  

Throughout my educational endeavors I've gained insight into the application process and have helped many of my colleagues with their writing projects and the application processes.  

I can advise you not only on your personal statement, but I can also give you valuable insight concerning what medical schools and competitive residency programs are looking for in an applicant.

Please note, I will not write your statement for you, I will only help you improve YOUR statement.

Reviews


patetaylor1:Very fast response and very helpful in editing

cbattista3:Great buyer. Worked hard on his PS. Would work with again anytime!

beishizheng:great, good revision for me

cbattista3:Great buyer! Would work with again if afforded the opportunity!

jkaur19:Chris really helped me improve my personal statement. His valuable feedback helped me to​ be more reflective and make my personal statement more convincing. I appreciated his timely responses as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment