Friday, August 31, 2018

I will be your content and developmental editor

I will be your content and developmental editor












About:

NOTE: THIS GIG DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY REWRITING OR PROOFREADING. IT IS FOR DEVELOPMENTAL EDITING ONLY. If you need proofreading check out my other gigs.

Stories are more than just great ideas or words on a page. As a writer/editor/reader I know the amount of time and energy it takes to craft books or documents for your business and have them looking the best they can be. 

This the most in-depth form of editing and takes longer than either copy editing or proofreading. Also includes a full report at the end of the edit with suggestions for improvement. 

  • Check for consistency throughout the story
  • Make suggestions for improvement, cut any unnecessary parts or suggest parts that need rewriting
  • Check for continuity throughout – for example, if a character has the same hair colour they had in chapter 1
  • Characterisation
  • Flow
  • Consistency
  • Voice
  • Pacing
  • Style
  • Clarity

Documents must be in Microsoft word

Reviews


merrimaywether:My readers have commented on the improvements in my storytelling. Working with Tiffany helps me focus on the details that keep a story engaging.

tiffanyjs:Thanks, I always enjoy reading Merri's books. She's a great writer!

morgansdog:Brilliant feedback, very fast to deliver as well. Thank you for your help Tiffany.

merrimaywether:I love having Tiffany's eyes on my story. After spending so much time with the characters it is hard to discern what I overlooked. Tiffany reminds me of the important things to add or remove. I highly recommend her services.

tiffanyjs:Always a pleasure to work with. good luck with your book!


No comments:

Post a Comment