Friday, August 31, 2018

I will proofread, translate english, french, german and swahili

I will proofread, translate english, french, german and swahili












About:

I CREATE PROFESSIONAL RESUME, FORMATTING THAT MAKES EMPLOYERS STOP, ADMIRE, AND READ WHAT’S ON THE PAGE.

It’s time your resume got you noticed.

Whether you are a mid-career professional or a senior official, my top priority is to make your resumeshine!!

Single page resume design and formatting with delivery in pdf format

Rewriting/rewording service is not included; Available as an extra only

Design of extra pages will cost $5 per page

Cover letter for you at extra $5

Frenchto English- Germanto English- Swahilito English

I will translate your work from any of these languages

My process:

1. I get a rough translation

2. I read through the entire document to understand what it is about

3. I go through the entire document line by line and making corrections.

$10/1000 words but you can order up to 450 words for just $5 - perfect for a sample if required.Proofreading is Included

For orders of 5000+ words, please use contact me for a custom quote to get the best rates!

I handle orders ranging from 100 words, to 250,000 words. No project is too big

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment