Friday, August 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit 3000 words

I will proofread and edit 3000 words












About:

Hey, Everyone!
I do proofreading and editing. Your document will be handled professionally and read over and over to ensure nothing is missed out.

I check and correct;

  • Spellings
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Tenses
  • spacing etc.

I do work on;

  • Novels
  • Fiction
  • Non-Fiction
  • Graphic violence
  • Cookbooks
  • Motivational
  • Relationship
  • Religious


Don't hesitate to contact me for any customized gig order.

Reviews


andreduke:Delivered better than even expected. Didn't know I had so much wrong in my document - thanks so much! Definitely recommended

rosemoorer92:Feel fully satisfied when I read such comments. I wish you all the best with your project.

rapunzelphotos:Edited my essay with good criticism.

rosemoorer92:I gave you the best and you loved it; yet you gave me a 4 star rating. Wish you all the best.

okanoy:great communication


No comments:

Post a Comment