Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will check for errors in Grammar, Tense, Punctuation, Spelling Capitalization, Hyphenation, etc.

I will check for errors in Grammar, Tense, Punctuation, Spelling Capitalization, Hyphenation, etc.












About:

• • • • WHAT I DO • • • •

I am an experienced native English copyeditor with a meticulous eye for detail, and a concentrated focus on reader experience. I work with self-publishing authors, consultants and entrepreneurs to help transform final drafts into polished, professional, ready-to-publish manuscripts.

• • • • SERVICES • • • •

Proofreading: I provide comprehensive proofreading for errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation, terminology, and consistency in hyphenation, numerals, fonts, and capitalization.

Copyediting: A thorough line edit is performed to strengthen your word choices and sentence structures, remove repetitive phrases and constructions, improve the pacing and flow of your text, and increase the clarity of your overall document.

• • • • WORKING TOGETHER • • • •

I work on a first-come, first-served basis. Booking in advance is advised if you have a large project in mind. I take on a limited number of new projects each month. This allows me to guarantee availability for long-term clients and deliver to the highest possible standard for every new author I work with.

Reviews


jgaruti3:The fast turnaround was excellent.

harpohotel:outstanding experience

jennyfr:Perfect job ! Thank you

emerald_editor:Outstanding experience!\r\n\r\nMany thanks,\r\nEmerald

iieducational:very fast turnaround! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment