Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit 1000 words or more

I will proofread and edit 1000 words or more












About:

I will proofread and edit any of your documents of 1000 words or more.
I can proofread and edit 1000 words in less than 24hrs.

For documents with more than 1000 words, please choose a package from this GIG, or request a custom offer.


My services include the following;

- Complete grammar, spelling, and punctuation checks
- Vocabulary enhancement (Optional)
- Sentence structure to improve readability
- Sentence Consistency and Comprehension
- Copyediting
- Copyscape check and pass (optional)
- Microsoft Word track changes as Standard


You will have your content delivered back to you on-time, neatly and well polished.

I will accept projects like;

- Ebooks
- Articles
- Blog posts
- Resumes
- Cover letters
- E-mails
- Stories
- Legal documents
- Scripts


I am confident towards providing you with the best service possible.

Reviews


kelechindekwe:great seller. Thanks

writeabout_it:Thank you so much!

yasushishimizu:The work was done exactly in the way I wanted and it was a great help for me! I have used the seller's other gigs many times and when it comes to writing, prrofreading or editting, I can recommend her gigs!

writeabout_it:Thank you so much for always appreciating my work. I enjoy working for you and I hope to continue to deliver to your expectations! Thank you!!

cooperivan:Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment