Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will manually proofread, paraphrase and edit your document

I will manually proofread, paraphrase and edit your document












About:

I will PROOFREAD and EDIT your document for grammar, punctuation, and spelling. 


I am a professional editor, proofreader, and copywriter with my own blog. I have more than 8 years of experience writing and editing: academic documents, brochures, e-books, Kindle texts, blog posts, resumes and more. 


I will personally edit for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I do not outsource.
 
My goal is to make your paper, email or document shine! 

Have a question? I am super responsive.  

Larger document? Your fiction or non-fiction text, thesis or novella is in great hands. 

What you will receive:

  • One document edited using MS Word Track Changes
  • One document with all edits accepted and comments removed
  • Spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence flow corrections made
    • Novels, eBooks, articles, essays, blog posts, websites, business plans, etc.


As a proofreader and content writer, I work hard to make sure your document or article is perfect. I guarantee that you'll be happy with my service first time! Order now! For just $5 you will get a fully professional proofreading and editing service.

Thank you!

Reviews


kennystabler:She was very fair.

ixiri29:My second project with ladyblum! She delivered better results this time. Thanks so much for providing true paraphrasing job! Each sentence was re-written without losing the general idea. Will use her service regularly!

ladyblum:Thank you! It's always a pleasure working with you. You always provide a clear description of your project and what you expect which makes working with you a breeze.

amiehearts:I will definitely recommend this gig!

ladyblum:Good experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment