Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will edit your article, blog, ebook up to 1000 words

I will edit your article, blog, ebook up to 1000 words












About:

Are you writing your own content? I will edit, correct grammar and spelling for you. Send up to 2000 words and let me check it for you before you publish. 

Reviews


taminteriors:Fast delivery. Thank you.

zoechao:Karen is amazing at her work. Fast and high quality delivery. She greatly improve the flow of my essay. She is the editor I like the most. Reasonable price, quality work, and very cooperative to my need. Thank you Karen! :)

wowcoach1254:Easy. And I like easy!\nI will definitely be using words_by_karen as my official editor. \n\nThat should speak volumes. \n\nA good find!

galikpt:I just a little confused when I thought that she can summarize (edit) some text and she said that has a different cost....

dmitry03033:Good work. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment