Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will rewrite text or an article of up to 1000 words

I will rewrite text or an article of up to 1000 words












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

Do you have an article, essay or other text in Croation that needs proofreading or editing? I will rewrite your document up to 1000 words for only $5! In addition, I offer unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied with the result.


I'm an intelligent, talented and proficient writer and accept work on any subject or topic. If you have questions or need something special, please don't hesitate to contact me about a custom order.

Reviews


lsdman:Thank you!

meggy11:Your welcome! Good luck! :)

cyberos:meggy is the best croatian writer on fiverr! 5+

meggy11:Thanks! :)

cristianotozzi:thank yoU!


No comments:

Post a Comment