Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing, proofreading

I will do proofreading and editing, proofreading












About:

I am a professionally trained proofreader and copy editor. With this gig I will edit your website copy, press releases, corporate communications, articles, interviews, blog posts, reports, letters, speeches, conference papers, fiction and non-fiction books, e-books and any other kind of professional, formal or informal text.

I have an exceptional eye for detail; I can correct grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors, improve flow of text, ensure consistency, anglicise US text, re-structure sentences where needed, and summarise. I can work to specified requests, attending to only what is requested. 

I have several years' experience proofreading for professional clients and companies. I am familiar with both native and non-native English speech to text conversion, and am able to make broken English read fluently.  

Order Now.

Reviews


piteraubenhe695:The gig was affordable, plus the seller reacted promptly, and delivered high quality work.

ethelreda:Awesome buyer. Thank you for the tip

locgmb:Very good work

ethelreda:Awesome buyer, thank you

ernestasklevas:Excellent work as usual


No comments:

Post a Comment