Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will edit, proofread , review and format your work

I will edit, proofread , review and format your work












About:

Do YOU need a PROFESSIONAL PROOFREADER, REVIEWER AND EDITOR for your E-BOOKS, thesis, spelling, grammar, essays, stories, ARTICLES, and marketing materials ensuring their content is flawless and appealing to readers? 

I'm a passionate PROOFREADER and editor  with a firm grasp on both U.K. and U.S. spelling and grammar. I strive for complete accuracy and the highest degree of professionalism in the work I complete.

I am also a passionate perfectionist when it comes to a succinct, well-written and mistake-free document. Assuring documents remain in the same tense, are clearly presented to the target audience, and PROOFREADING are features of my work.

I understand the importance of a deadline and will adhere to this strictly. I am fast, yet accurate, and extremely dependable.

Why ME?
* Professional and RELIABLE
* PROMPT Communication and Weekly Updates.
* 100 % Satisfaction GUARANTEE
* Transparency and No Hidden Cost
* Your privacy is assured

Still haven't decided yet? Click the CONTACT button and let's discuss.

I will proofread, review, format and edit 1000 words for just $5

Reviews


cineasta:Seller did an excellent job!

delightwriter:As usual friend, you are the best

cineasta:Nice job! Very Happy! Thank you!

delightwriter:Always the best client.

cineasta:The quality of her work is outstanding!


No comments:

Post a Comment