Friday, June 1, 2018

I will proofread and edit 150000 words

I will proofread and edit 150000 words












About:

I KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL PROOFREADER, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT GIG!!!

DID YOU KNOW???


Over 90% of people will instantly lose interest in reading your book or article when they see errors? Well, you do not have to worry anymore now, I will make sure that your effort in compiling the manuscripts does not just go down the drain. I will pin point errors that many proofreaders would not see.

What my service offers

  • Accuracy
  • Grammar check
  • Wrong spellings
  • Punctuation check
  • Repetition check
  • Excellent delivery
  • Spacing
  • Capitalization
  • De-capitalization


I will also send two documents to you, one containing the track back file
and the other containing the proofread and edited article..

Why my service

  • I am a professional proofreader
  • I am easy to work with
  • Unlimited revisions
  • I respond on time
  • I do it manually (Which gives me a better understanding of the doc.)
  • When you order two you get one free as a bonus
  • Your satisfaction is my number one priority


In case you are not satisfied you have MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!


Do you have any question? Kindly message me and I will reply as fast as I can

Order now and make your manuscript error free!

Reviews


hendrikhoffmann:Quick and efficient.

article_prof1:Thank you dear. It was great working on your article.

kenisha16:Very good work and value for your money.

sukhsandhu:Great work

article_prof1:Thank you dear, it was great working on your article.


No comments:

Post a Comment