Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will accurately do data entry of any type of file ( 500 entries)

I will accurately do data entry of any type of file ( 500 entries)












About:

I will do data entry and copy paste and collection of data from websites in 24 hours.

I am specialized in, Data Entry and Data Editing along with Data Typing with a taste for modern elegance. My first priority is to satisfy my clients. I have extensive experience in very quick delivery and to complete your project with your 100% satisfaction with New Ideas and Talent......... 100 % Trusted and guaranteed Service... 



The services I provide are:
  • online and offline data entry
  • collecting data from websites
  • copy paste work
  • Data extraction 

Reviews


nikolasjbaret:Great service overall and hard worker. A pleasure to work with and will always use his services.

qazianwar60:You were an EXCELLENT client to work with!\r\nThanks for your kind words! It's always great when I get to work with such friendly and\r\ngreat people on Fiverr.Best of luck with your writing endeavors.\r\nI really appreciate the gig feedback! \r\nSo glad you're loving these. Thank you for the tip!!

nikolasjbaret:Very detail oriented, fast turnaround, and good intuition on final work. Would definitely work with again.

qazianwar60:Thank you so much, I really appreciate your positive gig feedback! That keeps me going to really enjoyed working on this. I appreciate the tip as well :-) \r\nThank you so much for still using my service :-)

nikolasjbaret:Great service overall and hard worker. A pleasure to work with and will always use his services.


No comments:

Post a Comment