Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will bring out the best out of it. My sincere passion is to give you quality and unique service. + See More

I will bring out the best out of it. My sincere passion is to give you quality and unique service. + See More












About:

Thanks for stopping by.

I am your number one pro editor.

I accept all genre of books, however large or small. Your work is kept completely confidential.

I will read your document word for word, and correct mistakes. This is a line editing gig. I can also format if you need me to.

I also work on christian books;

  1. Christian novels
  2. Christian magazines
  3. Devotionals
  4. Spiritual books
  5. Christian articles/blog posts

Will correct spelling, punctuation, grammar, terminology, jargon and semantics.

Note: Yes, I will create a book trailer video for free for 50,000 or more words.

I will deliver two documents:A clean copy and one with track changes on, that allows you to see the suggested changes.

Will be right here when you hit the message button!

Thank you in anticipation

Reviews


olaconsult:Good Experience!

rebelrauser7:Got it done fast!

emilyrand:Thank you for the tip.

blessed67:Outstanding Experience!

emilyrand:Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment