Friday, June 29, 2018

I will be your professional editor and proofreader

I will be your professional editor and proofreader












About:

I'm a native English speaker. I have Master's in English-Literature, and I have been trusted with thousands of books from all over the world. Mygoal is to make everyone a great communicator by providingconfidential, safe, and secureproofreadingand editing services.

I accept books inALLcategories!

I Will Correct:

· Typographical Errors

· Grammatical Mistakes

· Run-On Sentences

· Punctuations

· Subject-Verb Disagreements

· Spelling

· Capitalization

· Tenses

· Logical Flow and Sentence Structure


· All these will be delivered back to you, clean and polished! I also use MS Word track changes to keep track of all the changes made in the document.

Reviews


covingtoncpa:She did an excellent job.

florabrown247:Great buyer, thanks.

dmpenterprises:Great job as always!

florabrown247:Great buyer! Always a pleasure working with you.

seunmoye:Excellent job...will order again.


No comments:

Post a Comment