Friday, June 29, 2018

I will edit PDF Documents,Scanned Images or Screenshots, receipts, downloaded documents etc.

I will edit PDF Documents,Scanned Images or Screenshots, receipts, downloaded documents etc.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I can edit pdf, PNG, JPEG and Any Scanned Document edit in Photoshop Professionally

I have a large experience in Adobe Photoshop and PDF Editing. You will surely enjoy dealing with me.

I can edit:

  1. edit PDF, PNG, JEPG Document/Images
  2. Scanned Documents
  3. CV's Editing
  4. Brochures
  5. Webpage Screenshot
  6. OR ANY OTHER FILE

★ I can do Text EditingImages Editing and ResizingAdding or Removing ObjectsConverting PSD to PDF or any other upon your request.

Instruction to Get Maximum Results:
★ Please provide all details at once.
If you feel like the requirement is different from the above mentioned services please message me first.

Note: I'll make 5 changes in $5. For more than 5 changes, see Gig extras

Best Regards,
ItsGhani

Reviews


kristinedaw:You services are great, good prices and listens to instructions. Will definitely work together again.

itsghani:Thank yo

eric011385:Great work!

itsghani:Thank you so much!

studyhelp411:Excellent editing work! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment