Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will edit and proofread 10000 words in 120hours

I will edit and proofread 10000 words in 120hours












About:

Welcome!

This gig is for every writer who wants to have an error-free book, content, article and journals, etc. Do you know that people will stop reading your books when they see grammatical flaws and blunders? To avoid such misfortune, all you have to do is employ the services of an editor or proof-reader who knows his or her job very well. This exactly is the reason this gig is here for you.

I am a professional editor with M.A. in English and a B.A. in English/Creative Writing. I promise to provide you prompt, quality service at a reasonable rate. Multiple or on-going projects are welcomed.

With the wealth of my experience, I can help you grow as a professional writer, and I guarantee to polish your work and make it brighter. I will proofread and edit your books, novels, articles and journals for grammar, spelling, punctuation, style and cohesion, Capitalization, Abbreviations, Syntax, and Usage

Send me the work you want to proofread and edit in an MS format.

Once I complete your editing, your manuscripts will be returned to you using Microsoft Word Tracking to track all the changes I made.

Please, also contact me if your work contains more than 10000 words.

Thanks.

Reviews


checreativeconc:Always before deadline, professional and meticulous. I highly recommend.

editormichelle:Excellence is the benchmark, now and always. Thanks so much, dearest

jalmas:Excellent service and very professional.

editormichelle:Great to work with! I'm always at your service

gowthamnedu:I bought this to proof read my book. Seller did an excellent job!


No comments:

Post a Comment