Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit your document

I will professionally proofread and edit your document












About:

Hi,
I'm Greg, a bibliophile, writer & professional editor with B.A, M.A, Ph.D. & more than 11 years writing and copy editing experience.

I'm highly detail-oriented, meticulous & hawk-eyed, with a penchant for spotting the most elusive & more blatant errors.
I love fine-tuning and refining written works!

Polish your work, let it flow flawlessly!
I'll correct and perfect:

  • Spelling;
  • Grammar;
  • Punctuation;
  • Syntax;
  • Consistency;
  • Clarity;
  • Coherence;
  • Word flow: and
  • Overall Readability.

I'll also make suggestions at my discretion detailing perceived plot inconsistencies & other factual inaccuracies kinda like content editing.

Money-Back Guarantee for dissatisfied customers.

Discount for first-time customers & for long-term projects.

Custom orders offered.

  • Editing is done in MS Word using Track Changes feature.
  • Comments & Feedback where relevant and suitable

Delivery to include:
 

  • Markup-edited doc detailing tracked changes.
  • Clean-edited doc with tracked changes accepted
 
Feel free to contact me for a quote for your projects and custom orders.

Sincerely,
Greg

Reviews


lukasbuxbaum:Quickly responded with outstanding communication... even accepted to work over third party online platform, where he had to register himself first.

chiscogreg:Very easy to work with.

marvellousmike:Great Job !!!

chiscogreg:Outstanding Experience!

jbg2011:Excellent service, thank you very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment