Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will meticulously proofread and edit 2000 words within 24 hours

I will meticulously proofread and edit 2000 words within 24 hours












About:

"Catherine, come on. Stop reading or you gonna miss dinner."
"I will join you soon, mum. I just have to finish this."

Imagine your text or book having similar effect on people!!

Awesome?

The sad news is, it won't, at least not yet.

Not until your content is :

  • clean, clear and pristine
  • 100% error-free


This is where I come in, to help you reach your audience clearer and better

I will manually check: grammar, spelling and punctuation, redundancy, consistency, sentence structure and readability.

I will also lightly rewrite awkward sentences, suggest better word choice and punch up your writing.

Exclusive gig's offer:

  • Copyediting for stylistic improvement
  • Microsoft track changes enabled
  • Unlimited revision on all gigs


Your delivery will include:

  • A markup doc detailing tracked changes
  • A clean doc with tracked changes accepted


I always deliver on-time and often ahead of schedule.

Order now, I am confident I can provide value to you through my service

Professional Proofreading and Editing Service Offered Exclusively on Fiverr.com

Reviews


petartod:Good job, thanks.

javiervboix:Good job

petartod:Great, thank you.

jasanriocv:Excellent job! Fast delivery and very helpful with her review and edition. I'll certainly order again :)

petartod:Well done, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment