Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will proofread and edit 10000 words in 72 hours

I will proofread and edit 10000 words in 72 hours












About:

WELCOME!!!

Editing and proofreading books require someone with adequate bible and christian knowledge. And that's what I bring to with this gig. I will proofread, edit, correct grammar, spellings, sentence structures and the likes of it in your:

  1. Christian articles/blog posts
  2. Christian novels/contents
  3. Devotionals
  4. Spiritual books
  5. Christian magazines
  6. Any of your Christian related materials


ORDER NOW!!!

Reviews


mrkrw1969:This editor was outstanding. I was able to follow the revisions easily. I recommend them highly

editor_tracy:it is always my priority to ensure that clients are satisfied and I am glad you are. Amazing grace.

ladyfreewill:Yes, She is timely, and I really like her lay out on of my work.

ladyfreewill:Yes! I would use her again.

editor_tracy:It was a pleasure working for you. I am glad that you are satisfied.


No comments:

Post a Comment