Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit all grammar, punctuation, and repetition errors in your document.

I will proofread and edit all grammar, punctuation, and repetition errors in your document.












About:

I am an excellent writer with an experience of over 6 years writing, proofreading and editing. I will apply this experience in ensuring your document is proof of the following mistakes;
1. Subject-verb agreement errors
2. Misused words-stylistic languages
3. Passive sentences
4. Spelling mistakes
5. Word repetition
6. Cliches, colloquialisms, and jargon.
7. Punctuation mistakes
8. Wordiness, Sentence structure etc

I charge $10 for 1500 words
 Quality and Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

N/B: Send Me a Text Message Before Placing an Order

Reviews


frankasio:on point as usual

salome95:Always a pleasure

souleym1:super fast and quality delivery

salome95:Awesome Experience

simranbazliel:Excellent work:)


No comments:

Post a Comment