Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will answer questions about English grammar, punctuation, or style.

I will answer questions about English grammar, punctuation, or style.












About:

I am an English tutor and native speaker of American English. If you have questions about English grammar or punctuation, I will answer them. My mother was an English teacher and I have worked for a publisher of textbooks as an editor. I have taught English at a local community college and tutored writing and English grammar for more than a decade.

If what you are writing needs to be in perfect American English, I can help you. I can explain what is wrong with a sentence and how to fix it.

Reviews


elderds:Thank you very much, great service

givemewords:Thank you very much. A pleasure to work with. best of luck with your new venture. Eric

mothersweden:The best English editor on Fiverr! Highly recommended. Kind regards from Sweden!

givemewords:Fun work from repeat client. Thank you. Eric

tonyt31:Good job! I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment