Friday, June 29, 2018

I will also examine content and logistical construction.

I will also examine content and logistical construction.












About:

Working as an editor for a local newspaper has enabled me to enhance my proofreading and editing abilities, ensuring you that every document I review will be of exceedingly high quality. 

I will proofread your text for any grammatical and typographical mistakes, while also being able to edit your language and sentence structure to assure your statement or argument is clearly expressed. Additionally, I am able to critically examine your document to offer recommendations on your logical progression and content development.

Reviews


yinlugood:as always, great work!

andrewchwalik:Always a pleasure to work with. Top notch customer!

yinlugood:as always, the best man on fiverr!

andrewchwalik:Great customer, always one of the best!

yinlugood:always a pressure to work with Andrew. He offers fast delivery and great quality of work! Will definitely come back!


No comments:

Post a Comment