Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will proofread and edit 1,500 words within 24 hours

I will proofread and edit 1,500 words within 24 hours












About:

For only $5, I willproofread and edit up to 1,500 words within 24 hours.

Larger document?See the packages or message me for a custom offer.


24 hours too long? Message me for a custom offer.

I will proofread and edit for:

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Sentence structure
  • Wordiness
  • Redundancy
  • Vocabulary choice


My service also includes:

  • Revisions made using Microsoft Word Track Changes
  • You will receive one edited document showing the fixes and one clean document that isready for publication

My service does not include:

  • Writing or rewriting*
  • Formatting or referencing
  • Feedback or critique

*Rewriting is changing text that is extremely complex and difficult to follow into readable English. Would you like rewriting? Message me for a custom offer.


Please note that I do not create academic work – this gig is proofreading and editing only.

I do not accept:

  • PDFs, Google Docs, PowerPoints, images, etc.
  • Erotica, horror, paranormal, or graphic adultcontent

With over 900 positive reviews on Fiverr, I am confident I can provide you a quality proofreading and editing service.


- Jonathan

Reviews


kamil_konieczny:Good job as always. Thanks.

bobsap:excellent communication and very professional work

wtwmagazine:Great work!!!

victoriasourcy:Jonathan was very helpful and respected the deadlines. It was great working with him!

aldanabracho:Second project, all good


No comments:

Post a Comment