Friday, June 29, 2018

I will proofread up to 1000 words for $5

I will proofread up to 1000 words for $5












About:

Do you know readers get disappointed at the slightest mistakes found in your writing as a professional writer?
I hold a B.A in English language and an M.A in Linguistics. I am a key editor for a publishing company, so I have a lot of experience both online and offline. The following is what I have to offer ; I will check
  • Grammar 
  • spelling
  • Capitalization 
  • Punctuation
  • Tense 
  • Proper word usage 
The above features are basically done on the words or at most sentences, but how about other features that make up a piece of writing? This is why I will also be checking;
  • Syntax
  • Flow of text
  • Paragraph structure
  • Overall arrangement of ideas
  • Feedback on what to improve.
You are also assured of;
  • Fast delivery
  • frequent update
  • Very considerable rates and warm customer relation
What you have to do is send me the document()s, I will edit it and keep track using a tracker tool, then I will send back two copies; a tracked copy and a plain copy.
Looking Forward to working for you, Thank you

Reviews


yanivlavi:Outstanding Experience!

lisasure:Outstanding Experience!

academicassist3:Outstanding Experience!

lisasure:Outstanding Experience!

maureenzheng:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment