Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will proofread 1000 words.

I will proofread 1000 words.












About:

For $5, I will edit up to 1000 words of your manuscript.


Proofreading, copy editing and improving documents takes a lot of expertise and skill. It is both my career and hobby. I will improve your book and make it better.

With over 300 reviews, 10 years working experience and 3 dedicated years working on fiverr, you can be rest assured that you will receive an excellent delivery when you hire me.


Getting negative reviews for your blog post, article or book because of poor editing is an avoidable problem. Wait no longer, hire me to fix the problem before it occurs.


I accept:

  • Novel
  • Novellas
  • Fiction
  • Non-fiction
  • Erotica
  • Graphic violence
  • Cook books
  • Poetry
  • Horror

I will fix:


  • Grammar
  • Consistency
  • Spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Readability
  • Clarity
  • Flow
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Tenses


I will deliver 2 documents after editing:

  • A clean copy you can work with
  • A mark up copy with Microsoft track changes ( red lines ) to see changes I made

You will love my work the first time.

Kindly contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


newtond:Would use here services again in the future.

pamelaanderson6:Thanks. I look forward to working with you again soon.

susynreeve641:Pamela did an excellent job on my manuscript. Her responses to my questions were immediate and the finished product is now in the hands of my publisher. I will definitely be using Pamela for projects in the future. Thank you for your expertise, Pamela.

pamelaanderson6:Thanks very much. I look forward to working with you again.

bruceshawkey:Pamela was a pleasure to work with. Speedy, very knowledgeable with formatting for MS Word. A very capable copy editor and proof reader. Would definitely work with her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment