Friday, June 29, 2018

I will edit and proofread your 1,000 words

I will edit and proofread your 1,000 words












About:

Editing novels and books to the highest standard requires a great amount of skill and education - I hold an M.A. in English Literature and have helped to publish hundreds of books during my 10 years career as a professional editor.

I accept

Novels

Novellas

Fiction

Non-Fiction

Erotica

Poetry

If you employ my services, you get my services - I never outsource or share clients' work with third parties.

With me you have

  • A professional editor
  • A leading proofreader
  • A post graduate English expert
  • A published author of 14 novels
  • Unequaled customer service
  • Incredible value

I fix and perfect

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Clarity & flow
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Tenses

I am a specialized editor and proofreader at your service determined to make your document best among the rest without flaws. 

l will edit and proofread your ebooks,blog post,all kinds of article,just name it

I will deliver your order before or at agreed time. For questions, please inbox me

I am confident that you will have a good working experience with me. Inbox me for any queries.

Looking forward to editing and proofreading your documents 

Bonus gift is a free eBook you will like to read

Reviews


skylake_peng:Thanks to you .it's good

website_expert2:Outstanding Experience!

joanegriffin:Outstanding work, will order again

website_expert2:Outstanding Experience!

eastwood44:Did an excellent work, I recommend this seller....Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment