Friday, June 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit any kind of English document up to 2000 words within 24 hours or less

I will proofread and edit any kind of English document up to 2000 words within 24 hours or less












About:

Do you know that people will stop reading your books or write up when they see some flaws and grammatical blunders?

As a native speaker of English language and a professional editor, I make use of my experience to proofread and edit your article or book. I will not only correct your grammatical mistakes, but also enhance your work by giving you option of alternative words which will make your document better. I would be happy to proofread your document.

Proofreading is fun for me, like a puzzle! I am very thorough, I do it for pleasure as well as for business. I will proofread and edit 2000 words for $5

Things I work on:

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Tenses
  • Sentence structure
  • Capitalization
  • Abbreviation
  • Grammatical errors

The Process:
Send me your book or the document you want me to proofread and edit in an MS Word format.
Once I complete your editing, your manuscripts will be delivered to you with all the Track changes I made.

You can check my gig package or contact me for a custom order.

Kindly contact me before placing your order.
Thanks.

Reviews


lifesaver_2017:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

mromann:I needed proofreading of my statement of purpose before a deadline next week and it was delivered 54 minutes after I placed the order - on a Sunday, that is. Not bad! I'm looking forward to using this gig again.

dav_writer:Outstanding Experience!

miekevdh:Fast and good communication.

miekevdh:A great collaboration.


No comments:

Post a Comment