Friday, June 29, 2018

I will proofread/translate your text from english to polish or farsi

I will proofread/translate your text from english to polish or farsi












About:

I can proofread your material or translate it from English to Polish/Farsi.
If you got some information which need to be translate from Pnglish to polish/ Farsi please send me the file and I will do the rest. (internet material, for blog, for friend etc.)

There are a few things that should be considered when preparing your document for Polish/Farsi translation:
  • The output text will most certainly be longer than the source text
  • Polish/Farsi words tend to be longer than English ones
  • About 20-30% more space should be allowed for a Polish/Farsi translation
  • Polish/Farsi sentence structure is different from English, and requires many alterations in translation
Please note that I do NOT provide translation for personal documents, such as birth, marriage or death certificates.

Reviews


martamikolajczy:Excellent communication and great quality of work

peaflow:This was one of the best experience I had on Fiverr and I hope to work with martamikolajczyk again on other projects in the future.

vasilisaborisov:Thank you! Im very pleasure for work with you!

peaflow:As always it was my pleasure to work with you!

vasilisaborisov: Thanks! I hope for longterm cooperation:)


No comments:

Post a Comment