Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do comprehensive Proofreading of 10,000 words

I will do comprehensive Proofreading of 10,000 words












About:

Proofreading at its best, Professionalism at its finest!!!


I am a professional copy editor with 8 years experience in content proofreading and editing.

I can help check your document for punctuation error, misspelling, and grammar.

I edit business and educational materials which include:
  • Technical documents
  • Brochures
  • Books (Printable full books, kindle texts, and e-books)
  • Website contents (articles, blog posts, etc)
  • Thesis
  • Resumes and more.
My basic gig includes light copy editing to improve sentence structure and word choice. If your text requires deep editing or rewriting, please contact me and I will confirm the price.

My service includes all genres, from fiction to technical IT manuals.

Reviews


ellapayne07:Highly professional!!\nCommunication and delivery is exceedingly overwhelming!!\nThe quality of work is beyond what I could ever ask for....\nI hope to do business with you again

mctavish26:thank you so much!!!

seopro992:Mctavish26 did a fantastic job, very fast and perfect. Thank you!!

mctavish26:thank you!!

annabella_dean:I have found my Go to Seller. Great Communication, Superb Job done. Highly Recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment