Friday, June 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit in depth your ebook

I will proofread and edit in depth your ebook












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Do you need help correcting your ebook to publish it with complete confidence?

I will correct up to 50.000 words for just 50$


Why me?

Hello, my name is Eduardo, I have over 4 years of experience proofreading documents, articles, blog posts, essays, academic texts and ebooks. I really love literature, and reading books is one of my favorite things. I would be glad to help you to polish your ebook so everyone else can enjoy reading it without finding any linguistic flaws!


This Gig will be very useful if you have an ebook that requires corrections of spelling, grammar and punctuation. (Basic Package)

But that's not all! The edition will also include -if you want, of course- the modification of the following common flaws in the writing process: (Standard and Super Saving Packages)

  • Lack of consistency
  • Wrong Conjunctions
  • Sentences with a poor structure

Please read the Faqs for more details about the gig.

Your satisfaction is my priority, so I will offer you the amount of reviews necessary to be completely satisfied with the result.

Do you have any doubts
?

Contact me and I will respond as soon as possible

Other services that I offer: Spanish content writing and Eng to Spa translations

Reviews


dymatgroup:Excellent work! Thank you.

dymatgroup:Excellent work! Thank you.

eliot_49:Excellent customer! Very kind. I am always here to help you with your books! :)

juliettebush:I had a wonderful experience with this seller. He was professional and delivered high quality work on time. He edited my Spanish book and he had wonderful ideas. I will continue to use him in the future for all of my work. Thank you very much again!

eliot_49:Excellent customer, she was very clear about her expectations for this proofreading. It was a pleasure helping her.


No comments:

Post a Comment