Friday, June 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit your content up to 15,000

I will proofread and edit your content up to 15,000












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello Writers,
For those who have a book ready to come out on paper!
I will use my professional experience as a published author and editor to polish up your book by editing and proofreading, to guarantee high standards. I can also ensure 100% confidentiality when you work with me.


I will edit 5000 words for $5. 
Send me your word count for an exact quotation.

I will:
Check grammar (including correct tense use) and punctuation
Check sentence structure and flow
Spelling (US or UK, as required)
Clarity and Readability
Friendly customer service
Fast turnaround
I will maintain the tone and language in keeping with your writing style.

I work primarily with MS Word and PDF. If you have other formats, or longer text lengths, contact me and I will make you a fantastic offer.

My experience is at your service:
  1. BA, MSc and PhD
  2. Multiple article and book chapter publications
  3. Requested reviewer for high profile journals
  4. 12 years + experience in editing and proofreading

I am an avid reader of fiction, non-fiction, biographies and general interest and am rarely found without my nose in a book. It's a passion in me, that makes me ready to help you with your written word.

Reviews


johnlui680:Fast Delivery and Quality Work.

seoarticle50:Thanks!

lbgpdb:Simply great work!!!!!

seoarticle50:Thanks!

muharremysl:Great job. Thanks a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment