Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit 1000 words under 2hrs,5000 words in 10hrs

I will proofread and edit 1000 words under 2hrs,5000 words in 10hrs












About:

Do you need a professional editor to proofread your work? Rushing to meet a deadline?

Then my service is for you!

I am a professional editor (copy,academic,line or substantive and technical editing) and proofreader offering a wealth of experience on editing a wide variety of written documents. Including:

  • Technical document
  • Novel
  • Resume
  • Cover letter
  • Manuscript
  • Short story
  • Textbook content
  • Article and marketing materials
  • Applications

Why Hire Me?

  1. I am a creative writer.
  2. Over a decade experience as an online and offline editor.
  3. I hold a master's degree in English Language.
  4. High quality work delivered in a timely manner.

Basic gig is1,000 words for $5 withExtra Fast Service

Priority Package: AvailableFor All Documents (Deadline Deal) – professional proofreading and editing of 5000 words under 10 hours.

For large documents or novels above 10,000 words please contact me first.

I strive for complete accuracy and the highest degree of professionalism in my work.

From written works to high quality novels and everything in between, I can transform your written material from drab to fab!!

Reviews


blacktitanium42:Always very good job and rapid delivery.\nwill order again.\n

lisa_hopkins:Great buyer!!

tomas010:Excellent, thank you :)

lisa_hopkins:A pleasure to work with!!

olegremizov:as always, first class services.


No comments:

Post a Comment