Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit your swedish texts up to 750 words

I will proofread and edit your swedish texts up to 750 words












About:

I will proof read your Swedish translations. I am a Swedish native speaker and work with translating and proofreading.

I will professionally check your text for grammar and spelling in Swedish.

If you have any longer texts that need to be proofread please contact me before.

Reviews


hustlersdiary:We sent a text for proofreading. What came back was a better written article with detailed commentary stating reasons for corrections. She also included suggestions on which (modern) words or phrases would make for a much better flow. \n\nThank you very much!

gianluca76:Thank you for your help and suggestions, I can really recommend this gig!

dinucosmin:Thank you for your services! Hi quality services.

perssonzenita:Great buyer. Thank you.

gianluca76:Thanks for helping me and for your suggestions! Good job!


No comments:

Post a Comment