Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit texts up to 3000 words in spanish

I will proofread and edit texts up to 3000 words in spanish












About:

I will correct up to 3000 words of Spanish text for only 5 $! 

This Gig will be completely useful if you have a text that requires corrections of spelling, grammar and punctuation. 

But that is not all! The edition will also include -if you want, of course- the modification of the following common flaws in the writing process:

  • Lack of consistency
  • Wrong Conjunctions
  • Sentences with a poor structure


All this in 2 days or less. 


Your satisfaction is my priority, so I will offer you the amount of reviews necessary to be completely compliant with the result without additional cost.


Other services that I offer are

  • Content Writing in Spanish
  • Spanish Transcriptions
  • English to Spanish Translations
  • Spanish writing lessons through Skype (Awesome for medium/advanced level spanish students)
 
Check out my other gigs!

Do you have any doubts
?

Contact me and I will respond as soon as possible

Reviews


timppelletier:Awesome work once again! Highly recommended!

alliegc:Very quick return of the project- thanks, Eduardo!

eliot_49:I am always glad to help! Excellent customer!

javierloureiro:Muy contento con el resultado. Ha seguido las indicaciones y el resultado es satisfactorio.\nLa comunicación ha sido fluida y muy ágil, y el plazo de entrega ha sido rápido.\nVolveremos a trabajar juntos.

timppelletier:Great work once again, thank you for your help!


No comments:

Post a Comment